Business Sale Contract
|Download an attorney-drafted
sale contract with bill of sale today.
We provide contracts to complete the sale of an entire business or just the assets of a business. Buy one document or a complete package of contracts and information.
These contracts are valid in all states.
Our documents are drafted by
attorneys. If you live in California,
You will have immediate access to all documents after ordering. Please see
the ordering options at the bottom of the page. Questions? Call us at
1-800-524-7116 between 9:00am and 8:00pm CST (Monday - Saturday).
Below is a list of what our business sale contract package contains:
1) Business Sale Contract: We provide you with an attorney-drafted business purchase and sale contract that has the following provisions:
- Cash and bank accounts
- Accounts receivable
- All other assets, including furniture, fixtures, equipment,
vehicles, land, and buildings
- Publicly traded stock, securities, and certificate of deposits
- Intangibles, intellectual property, and leasehold interests
- Goodwill and going-concern value
- Delivery of books and records
- Trade name and telephone numbers
- Non assumption of liabilities
- Payment details
- Representations and warranties by seller
- Representations and warranties by buyer
- Restrictive covenants and noncompete terms
- Indemnification of the seller
- Compliance with bulk sales law
- General provisions
- Costs and expenses
- Default and arbitration
This business sale contract is thorough, flexible, and can be customized for your specific transaction. We also include a sample business sale contract that has been filled out by our attorney. This sample contract shows the actual details of the sale of a business and what a completed contract would look like.
2) Business Bill of Sale: On the day of closing, the seller must present the buyer with a bill of sale. You will receive an attorney-drafted business bill of sale with your order.
3) Our Guide, "How to Estimate the Value of Your Business": This guide explains some of the standard business valuation methods used by business appraisers. This informative guide walks you through the step-by-step process of estimating the value of your business with simple examples.
4) Report on How to Sell a Business: There are several things that have to be done before, during, and after the sales process. Our nine-page report on selling a business and checklist will give you a review of the entire selling process and things that need to be done.
5) Confidentiality Agreement: Many times, business owners will let prospective buyers come in to discuss company earnings, vendors, and customer lists. The confidentiality agreement restricts potential buyers from legally disclosing this information to your competitors or others.
The confidentiality agreement is also a great screening tool; it shows how interested the potential buyer really is. Say a potential buyer is unwilling to sign a confidentiality agreement. The most likely scenario is they are not interested in buying your business. They might be trying to gather information to give to one of your competitors or use your information to start their own business.
Here is what you get with our attorney-drafted business sale package:
- Attorney-drafted business purchase and sale contract
- Sample contract for purchase and sale of a business filled out
- Attorney-drafted business bill of sale form
- Guide to appraising your business
- Nine-page report and checklist on selling a business
- Confidentiality agreement
How to Order
We provide fast and easy checkout. All documents are available
for immediate download after ordering or they can be mailed to you on CD.
- Complete Business Sale
Package - $39.95
Click Here to Order and Download
- Complete Business Sale Package Mailed on CD - $39.95
Click Here to Mail on CD
- Buy Only the Business Purchase and Sale
Agreement and Bill of Sale - $21.95
Click Here to Order and Download
Any Windows or Macintosh computer that can read word documents.