Employee Handbook Compliance Package for 2015
Protect your business against disputes & employee lawsuits by using a professional attorney-drafted employee handbook and compliance documents.
Our employee handbook is drafted for compliance with employment laws and is valid in all 50 states.
Your purchase includes:
> Free updates from our attorney.
> Free 90-day phone support.
> Free backup CD mailed to you.
Protection Already Done for You by Licensed Attorneys
Our employee handbook and compliance documents were drafted by an experienced employment law firm to help protect business owners from employee lawsuits.
Have questions? Call us at 1-800-524-7116 between 9:00 AM & 7:00 PM CST
(Monday - Friday) or email us here.
Our Employee Handbook is Used By all Types of Businesses, Including:
- Medical Offices
- Dental Offices
- Child Care
- Security Co.
- Spas & Salons
- Financial Co.
- and more.
Why Having an Employee Handbook is Important
The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that business owners can protect themselves against damages and liability from employee lawsuits by providing clear written policies covering the rights and responsibilities of their employees. Any attorney will tell you how important an employee handbook is to your business; even the smallest business should have one.
Employment Lawsuits Are a Major Concern
Lawsuits are a major concern for most employers. The past decade has seen a big increase in lawsuits based on sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, inappropriate hiring practices, and poorly drafted employee handbooks. The average amount of damages being awarded to employees in lawsuits against their employers is now in the $500,000 range, with some awards hitting over a million dollars.
Is Your Company Compliant? Here is How We Help...
To comply with the ever expanding employment laws, business owners are required to provide certain information, disclosures and documents to all new employees and to employees who are going to be terminated...
To help you comply with these employment laws, we also give you the following extra documents, notices, and instructions with your employee handbook.
- Attorney-drafted employment application
- Questions you should not ask applicants during interviews
- Credit and background check notice for employees
- Fair credit reporting act notice for employees
- OSHA handbook to help you comply with safety legal requirements
You'll Also Recieve a Complete Listing of New Hire Requirements and Information for Both Federal & Your Specific State, Which Includes:
- Required workplace posters for employers
- Form for reporting newly hired employees
- Immigration law compliance
- Information about drug and alcohol testing
- Information about polygraph testing
- Information about background checks
- Information about genetic testing
- Requirements for disability insurance
- Requirements for the “Americans with Disabilities Act”
- Information about “The Age Discrimination in Employment Act”
- Information about the “Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act”
Get Our Complete Termination Package ($29.95 Value) FREE When You Place Your Order Today.
To comply with employment laws, business owners are required to provide certain information, disclosures and documents to employees who are going to be terminated. Our employee termination package will assist in this process
This package includes the following attorney-drafted documents and information:
- Notice of Change in Employment Status (Termination Letter)
- Employee Termination Checklist for Employers
- Severance Agreement (Employee Termination Agreement)
- Employee Exit Interview Questions and Instructions
- Employee Authorization to Release Information
- Attorney-Drafted Instructions for Terminating an Employee
Here Are Some of the Topics Covered In Our Attorney-Drafted Employee Handbook For Both Hourly and Salaried Employees:
- Attire Requirements
- Communication Policy
- Continuation of Medical Benefits
- Dress Code
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Employment Classification
- Equal Opportunity
- Exit Interview
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Health and Life Insurance
- Hourly Paid Employees/Overtime
- Immigration Law Compliance
- Jury Duty
- Layoff and Recall
- Lunch Periods
- Military Service
- Performance Reviews
- Personal Time Off
- Provisionary Periods
- Retirement Plans
- Safety and Accident Rules
- Salary-paid Employees
- Separation from Employment
- Sexual Harassment
- Sick Leave
- Substance Abuse
- Time Off
- Use of Company Computers
- Use of Company Property
- Workman's Compensation
- Maternity Leave
Preview A Sample Below:
Click on the link below to preview the first 16 pages of our
attorney-drafted employee handbook in PDF Format.
Click here to view sample.
(this link will open in a new window).
Why Use Our Employee Handbook?
- Our employee handbook is updated by licensed practicing attorneys.
- Drafted to help protect you against employee lawsuits.
- You can edit any section of the handbook to customize for your company, with any computer that has Microsoft Word, or the Free Open Office program.
- Free updates and information from our attorney.
- Our handbook contains policies for both salaried and hourly employees.
- Clearly explains your employee's at-will status.
- It can be used for almost any type of business or industry.
- Our employee handbook can be used by any sized company, from small businesses with as few as one employee up to large corporations with a thousand employees.
Only an attorney experienced in employment law is qualified to draft an employee handbook for business owners. Using anyone else could put your company at risk. Why take the chance?
You can buy our employee handbook template for immediate download or have it mailed to you on CD, by ordering below. However, before you do, you may want to consider our complete business protection document package. Click Here for details.
Call in credit card orders toll-free at: 1-800-524-7116 (9AM - 7PM CST M-F).
Fast and easy checkout. Technical support is available 7 days a week.