Free Last Will and Testament Forms
We are no longer selling our attorney drafted last will and testament forms.
We are giving them away FREE. That's right, totally Free Will Forms.
Without a legal will, the courts could decide how your estate is distributed and who will be the legal guardian of any minor children you have.
This can easily be prevented by making your own last will and testament. You may download your attorney-drafted free will forms immediately.
Making your own will has never been easier.
You will receive a specific attorney drafted will form with step-by-step instructions to easily prepare your own last will and testament. Our will forms can be used in all 50 states to successfully prepare your own will.
We offer you the following will forms:
- Married with children
- Married without children
- Single with children
- Single without children
- All last will and testament forms include easy step-by-step instructions and a sample will filled out
These last will and testament forms will cover most any situation. Whether you are single, married, widowed, with or without children. If you are married, you and your spouse can use the same form.
Our will forms come with easy to follow instructions. To make completing your will easier, we have included a sample will form that has been filled out by a licensed attorney. The sample will is identical to the one you will receive and will show you what your completed last will and testament should look like.
You can do the following by making your own will:
- Appoint an executor and alternate executor for your estate.
(The executor is the person who will manage the
distribution of your estate)
- Leave assets to your surviving spouse, children, or any other beneficiary you choose.
- Leave specific items to specific people.
- Decide who will be the guardian of any minor children.
- Set up a trust fund for your children.
- Leave money or items to charity.
- If desired, you may disinherit a son or daughter.
You do not have to worry about giving out your personal information online. With our will forms you can download them and fill them out in the privacy of your own home. This way your information remains private and confidential.
Simply follow the step-by-step attorney-drafted instructions and you can prepare your free last will and testament in about an hour or so. Get it witnessed and notarized and your will is finished. You can access all documents 24 hours a day.
You Can Download Your Free Will Forms Here
1. Download your last will and testament. Click Here
2. Make your last will and testament online. Click Here
Any Windows® or Macintosh® computer that can read rich text or word documents.