Free Power of Attorney Forms
Download and fill-out any of our free power of attorney forms today. Attorney drafted.
A power of attorney form is a document that authorizes another person to act on behalf of the individual granting the power of attorney.
Our free power of attorney forms are not produced by software programs and you do not have to fill them out online, nor give out your personal information. These forms were drafted by a licensed attorney and you may download them to fill out in the privacy of your home or office. These power of attorney forms will cover most situations that people will face in their personal or business lives.
1) Free Specific or Limited Power of Attorney authorizes the attorney-in-fact to act on specific matters. For example: The selling or buying of personal property, handling of special business transactions, taking care of certain banking transactions, or any other tasks or transactions you would like done. This power of attorney cannot be used for health care.
2) Free Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care is used for authorizing a person to make medical and health care decisions for you when you are no longer capable of making them for yourself.
Your agent will be able to make all health-care decisions including the type of treatment, location of treatment, and in addition, the right to refuse or decline life prolonging treatment to keep you alive. Special instructions can be included in this form so your wishes are followed exactly as you would like them to be.
3) Free Durable Financial Power Of Attorney is a legal document that gives another person partial, or sometimes complete control of another persons finances. You can choose to have the durable power of attorney for finances become effective immediately, or if you ever become incapacitated and cannot make decisions for yourself.
The financial power of attorney will keep you in charge of your own financial destiny and will let you decide who will have the legal authority to act for you. Your designated attorney-in-fact can pay bills, deposit checks, handle taxes, stocks, sell real estate, - in short, everything you could yourself.
4) Free General Power of Attorney Form
A general power of attorney form is similar to other power of attorney forms but does have some limitations. For instance, you cannot make medical or health care decisions for the “Grantor”, nor can you make important financial decisions. These types of decisions usually require specific forms listed above. Otherwise, this document will let the “Attorney-in-Fact” perform a wide variety of functions on behalf of the “Grantor”.
5) A Revocation Form is the form used to revoke or discontinue any
of the power of attorney forms listed above. We include this form free
of charge with the purchase of any of our power of attorney forms.
You Can Download Your Free Power of Attorney Forms Here
You have two format choices for your Power of Attorney Forms:
1. Download The Free Version in a PDF Format - With the PDF version you will have to print out and fill out your information by hand as this format cannot be edited on your computer.
Download The Free Version in a PDF Format for all 5 Power of Attorney Forms – Click Here
2. Download Your Power of Attorney Forms in a Completely Editable Microsoft Word Version
Only $5.95. The Microsoft Word version can be fully edited and customized on your computer. You can access all forms immediately after ordering with Paypal or any major credit card.
Download the $5.95 Editable Word version for all 5 Power of Attorney Forms