Download an attorney-drafted security agreement today and start using it immediately.
A security agreement gives the seller or lender a security interest and the right to repossess property that a person or business has offered as collateral if the loan or note is not paid according to the agreed terms.
You will have immediate access to all documents.
Protection Already Done for You by Licensed Attorneys
Our documents are drafted by licensed attorneys.
- If you live California, Click Here.
A security agreement is commonly used with a promissory note to secure collateral for a lender or another person involved with a transaction.
Our security agreement form covers the following areas:
- Type of collateral being secured
- Address where collateral will be kept
- Executing of further documents
- Events that will constitute a default by the debtor
- Assignment of secured collateral by holder
- Rights of the holder should debtor default